Due to a regional winter weather advisory predicting snow starting this afternoon, and out of concern for the safety of our patients and staff, The Family Health Centers will provide Telehealth appointments only starting at 1:00 PM today, January 28, 2022. All office locations will close at 12:00 PM.
- Most Telehealth/Virtual appointments will continue as scheduled.
- You may be contacted to re-schedule your appointment to a Telehealth/Virtual appointment. In some cases, we may need to re-schedule your appointment to a future date.
- Depending on the weather, we may open or close our offices in the afternoon. On these days, we may contact you to re-schedule your appointment to a Telehealth/Virtual appointment during the time that our offices will be closed. In some cases, we may need to re-schedule your appointment to a future date.
- Please note that incoming phone calls from The Family Health Centers may come from a “blocked” phone number.
Please check the following outlets for updates if you suspect a closing or delay:
- The Family Health Centers’ website, fhconline.com
- WLOS – ABC13 TV – on television and at wlos.com
- The Family Health Centers’ Facebook page
- Watch for email, text and/or phone broadcasts from the practice
During the winter holidays, we encourage you to observe CDC Recommendations for Celebrations and Holiday Gatherings.