If inclement weather is expected to prohibit the safe delivery of patient care, one of the following protocols will be implemented:
- You may be contacted to re-schedule your appointment to a Telehealth/Virtual appointment. In some cases, we may need to re-schedule your appointment to a future date.
- Depending on the weather, we may open or close our offices at 12 PM. One these days, we may contact you to re-schedule your appointment to a Telehealth/Virtual appointment during the time that our offices will be closed. In some cases, we may need to re-schedule your appointment to a future date.
- Please note that incoming phone calls from The Family Health Centers may come from a “blocked” phone number.
Please check the following outlets for updates if you suspect a closing or delay:
- The Family Health Centers’ website, fhconline.com
- WLOS – ABC13 TV – on television and at wlos.com
- The Family Health Centers’ Facebook page
- Watch for email, text and/or phone broadcasts from the practice
During the winter holidays, we encourage you to observe CDC Recommendations for Celebrations and Holiday Gatherings.