A large practice with a small-family atmosphere.
When you join The Family Health Centers team, you become a member of our family. Each day, we strive to connect and have fun while delivering the best possible experience for our patients.
Join our team.
The Family Health Centers is the largest independent, physician-owned family medical practice in Western North Carolina. Because we are physician-owned, we have the flexibility to make decisions that are in the best interests of our patients, our staff, and the community.
Please filter jobs and select “Search” to view open positions.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Office Closure Pay
(up to 8 hours annually)
- Monday – Friday
(days with some Sat. work)
- Prescription vision & dental
- Flex and Health Savings
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Employee Recognition
Exceptional opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to join a thriving independent practice
The Family Health Centers, PA is an established, physician-owned family medicine practice with three clinic locations in Asheville, North Carolina. Founded in 1978, the practice provides outpatient care to 35,000 patients through 21 physicians, 3 APPs, and a full-time pharmacist provider. The practice is innovative, respected, and financially stable. Physicians balance patient-centered care with active outdoor lifestyles and access to Asheville’s world-class culture and culinary scenes.
- Physician leadership is encouraged. Physicians have the opportunity to buy into practice ownership and business property ownership.
- Our practice is limited to outpatient care. Reasonable after-hours responsibilities are shared among providers, with no Sunday clinics.
- Recent medical residency graduates are encouraged to apply, as are experienced physicians with an interest in settling in a desirable region.
- Consideration will be given to full or part-time employment for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email CV to the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samantha L., Clinical Manager
I like that everyone works as a team to ensure that patients are cared for in the best way possible.