Join our team.
The Family Health Centers is the largest independent, physician-owned family medical practice in Western North Carolina. Because we are physician-owned, we have the flexibility to make decisions that are in the best interests of our patients and all members of our community.
We’d love to meet you. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for open medical assisting, billing, support staff, and lab roles.
Exceptional opportunity for a Family Practice Physician to join a thriving independent family medical practice in the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains.
The Family Health Centers, PA is an established, physician-owned family medicine practice with three clinic locations in Asheville, North Carolina. Founded in 1978, the practice provides outpatient care to 35,000 patients through 21 physicians, 3 APPs, and a full-time pharmacist provider. The practice is innovative, respected, and financially stable. Physicians balance patient-centered care with active outdoor lifestyles and access to Asheville’s world-class culture and culinary scenes.
- The new physician would take over a well-managed panel of 1,000 patients, 77% of whom are female, from a retiring long-term physician.
- Physician leadership is encouraged. Physicians have the opportunity to buy into practice ownership and business property ownership.
- Our practice is limited to outpatient care. Reasonable after-hours responsibilities are shared among providers, with no Sunday clinics.
- Recent medical residency graduates are encouraged to apply, as are experienced physicians with an interest in settling in a desirable region.
- Consideration will be given to full or part-time employment for this position.
The Family Health Centers offers a competitive benefits package including:
- prescription vision & dental
- health savings
- flex savings
- paid time off
- Malpractice coverage
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email CV to the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
The Family Health Centers offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Office Closure Pay (up to 8 hours annually)
- Uniforms for Clinical and Support Staff
- Monday – Friday (Days with some Sat. work)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Employee Recognition Luncheon
A large practice with a small-family atmosphere.
The Family Health Centers understands that a healthy work-life balance is essential to happiness. We know that happiness fuels professional growth. When you join our team, you become a member of our family. Each day, we strive to connect, relax and have fun while delivering the best possible experience for our patients.
Samantha L., Clinical Manager
I like that everyone works as a team to ensure that patients are cared for in the best way possible.
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Human Resources Department at (828) 210-3709