Thank you for choosing our practice. As your “Medical Home”, our practice focuses on team-based, quality care for you and your family.
Our comprehensive approach provides prevention, wellness services, help with illnesses and minor injuries, and management of chronic diseases.
Need care right away?
For established patients we offer:
- Weekday Walk-in Clinic at all locations. 8 AM to 11 AM, Monday through Friday. Arrive as early as you can. Walk-in slots fill quickly.
- Saturday care, 9 AM to 4 PM. at our 206 Asheland. Ave. location – Upper Level. Please call for an appointment.
What to bring
- Picture ID – such as driver’s license or passport
- All current insurance cards
- A list of all current prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins and supplements, and the dosages taken
- Method of payment
At your appointment
- Check in at the front desk. You may be asked to pay a co-pay or previous balance.
- Complete forms. If you are not sure how to answer, please share what you can or skip the question.
- Meet with your Nurse. The nurse will check your weight, oxygen and blood pressure, and will ask you questions that help us assess your risk for illness or diseases.
- Visit with your provider. Your provider will listen to your concerns and will check aspects of your health.
- Discuss a wellness plan. This could mean staying the course, or new strategies to help you get healthy. Your visit may also include an immunization or procedure.
About Payment & Insurance
- We participate with most insurance plans, including Medicare. Find a full directory of insurance partners here.
- Please be prepared to pay your co-pay or to self-pay for services at the time of your appointment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and CareCredit.
- As part of our commitment to accessibility, uninsured patients at The Family Health Centers benefit from a reduction in healthcare costs with payment at the time of service. Uninsured patients receive 30% off most services and treatments. Policies and self-pay pricing here.
After your appointment
Read the document you receive from your provider. It’s called the “Clinical Summary.” The Clinical Summary shares findings from your appointment and recommended next steps.
At Checkout, establish a follow up appointment if recommended.
In some cases, your provider may refer you to a more specialized doctor, or Specialist. In most cases, our office will contact the Specialist’s office to request that the practice contact you. Our referral should, in most cases, make it easier for you to obtain an appointment with a Specialist.
We recommend that you fill any prescriptions in a timely manner. Please take medications as prescribed. To request a prescription refill, please make the request via your patient portal account, or, make the request through your pharmacy.