The Family Health Centers’ drive-through flu shot Clinics start September 23, 2021.
The clinics are offered by appointment only at the following times:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 4:45 PM to 6:00 PM – all locations
- Saturdays 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM – Downtown Asheville location only
Call (828) 258-8681, option 1, to schedule your drive-through flu vaccine appointment.
Getting a flu vaccine is more important than ever this year.
A flu shot will protect you and the people around you from the Influenza virus, and, can help reduce negative impacts on organizations responding to COVID-19. All persons 6 months and older, with rare exceptions, should get a flu vaccine this season.
Our patients may get a flu shot at our practice the following ways:
- Via The Family Health Centers’ drive-through flu shot clinics starting Sept. 23, 2021
- Request at your next scheduled in-office appointment or during a lab visit.
- Walk-in flu vaccines are currently unavailable, and will resume on Nov. 1, 2021.
Most commercial insurances fully cover the seasonal flu vaccine. The vaccine is covered by Medicare, and for children only at our practice, by Medicaid.
On your appointment date:
Please wear a mask when approached to check in, and when receiving the vaccine. You will not need to leave your vehicle. Follow the signs and cones. Please wear a mask when approached to check in, and when receiving the vaccine. The drive-through vaccine process should take no more than 15 minutes.
Again, we encourage you and your loved ones to receive the flu vaccine this season.