All locations are open for patient care.
If you feel you need to be seen by a provider, please call (828) 258-8681.
- We will direct you to the appropriate office location, or, we may recommend a Telehealth visit.
- Telehealth is a virtual visit conducted with a provider over the telephone from a safe location of your choice.
- We recommend only Telehealth visits for routine rechecks, Medicare annual wellness and most sick visits. Annual physicals cannot be done virtually at this time and must be rescheduled.
- If you have symptoms, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea, and/or sore throat, we will, in most cases. ask you to come to our clinic to be safely tested for COVID-19.
- If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, we recommend visiting the symptom “Self-Checker” on this web page provided by Buncombe County before giving us a call.
Office Location Updates
- The Asheville, Upper Level, Arden and Hominy Valley locations are open for labs and select in-person appointments. Closed 12 pm – 1 PM.
- The Asheville, Lower Level office is open by appointment only, and is reserved for Respiratory Clinic visits and COVID-19 screening / testing if needed. Closed 12 pm – 1 PM.
- X-Ray and Bone Density appointments are available.
- Saturday Clinics offered at the Asheville Upper Level, by appointment only. Please call ahead so that we may assess your situation and direct you to the appropriate appointment. Closed 12 pm – 1 PM.
- All walk-in clinics are temporarily CLOSED
Telehealth Appointments - What to Expect
- If you have a Smartphone, you will receive a text at your scheduled appointment time. The text will come from an unknown number. Please tap the link in the text message within 10 minutes of your appointment time. If you miss the text or do not tap the link in time, your provider will telephone you.
- If you do not have a Smartphone, your provider will call you at the designated appointment time. The incoming call number will be our main line, (828) 258-8681.
Your co-pay and deductible will apply. Please be prepared to pay your co-pay prior to your appointment time.
Novel Coronavirus or “COVID-19” information for our established patients:
- We encourage you to follow Centers for Disease Control (CDC) updates here.
- If you suspect infection with COVID-19 and have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please call ahead so we can direct you to the most appropriate location for care.
- Our staff wash/disinfect hands in between each new patient appointment, and we encourage you to do the same. We have soap and hand sanitizer available for in office use.
- We have initiated protocols to minimize your time in the waiting room and to minimize your close proximity to another patient while in our office.
To prevent the spread of this illness or others, including the flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the crease of your arm when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid handshakes. Do not touch your nose or eyes.
- Stay home when you are sick, and respect CDC recommendations for social distancing.